To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- – If you see the email from : Open the Email.
- – Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add to your Contacts list:
(2 minutes ago)
| Filter messages like these
| Add to Contacts list
| Delete this message
- – Open the email from .
- – Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- – Click the “Add to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- – If does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added to Contacts.
Gmail Mobile App
– If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as “Promotions” please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
If you do not find an email from , please check the Spam Folder:
- When you find the email from
- Tap the menu icon – top right.
- Then select Move to.
- Then select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see in your Primary Inbox tab…
NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
– If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- – If you find an email from in your Gmail Promotions tab:
- – Grab and drag my email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
- – After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top of your Gmail toolbar.
The conversation has been moved to “Primary”
Do this for future messages from ? Yes
- – Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail.
- – This way you will always see in your Primary Inbox tab…
If you have not received an email from …
Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from :
- – Please open the email.
- – Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from to your Inbox.
- – Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- – Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- – Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- – Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- – Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- – In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- – Enter our email address in the text box next to Contains…
- – Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- – Click or tap Save…
- – You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains –
- – Click or tap Save on this screen.
- – You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
Find more instructions here if your email service instruction is not included here.